Sunday, October 13, 2013

An odd thing

Last night my husband and I went out to dinner. We sat outside the restaurant waiting for our name to be called for our table. While we waited 4 Italian men also waited on the bench next to us. I was glad when our name was called because they were smokers. I'm getting over a cold and the smoke made it a little difficult to breathe freely.
Our name gets called, we are seated and place our order.
As I was sitting there eating my salad I noticed one of the Italian men coming out of the restroom. He was holding something red right at his chest level in his hand. It was small. As he got closer I noticed this device was a camera and it was on. He had it pointed in my direction and well he was taking pictures as he walked past! Odd! I couldn't believe it. Oh well, I hope he got all he needed...creepy

This week, took me all week to work on this customer's quilt because I was sick...had a nasty head cold. No energy at all...plus I taught at the quilt shop 2 full days.

I stitched elephants and flowers all over this quilt...I traced the elephant with my laser light. This elephant pattern came from Quiltmaker's cd of quilting patterns
 
Friday night's Mystery quilt at the shop. I love this quilt and I definitely want to make this one.
 
I miss this little girl! She fell asleep on me. Precious! and Priceless!
 
Happy Sewing everyone!


1 comment:

  1. Priceless!!! And the quilting class looks like so much fun. I hope I can take a class from you one day.

    ReplyDelete